Beijing private tour by Yee Lee
5 reviews Total booked: 33 days Trust Points: 800
#16995 / Female,
City of residence: Beijing
Tour Guide Experience: 17 Year(s)
Your experienced guide and friend in your Beijing trip,I will try my best to make your stay in Beijing a pleasant and memorable one
I`m Yee Lee,who is a private tour guide in Beijing.Yee is my first name ,the pronunciation is the same as letter "E",this name is the same pronunciation as my chinese name.my friend they all call me Yee.
I studied English tourism in university and passed the tour guide examination in 2007. I had being worked in one of the largest travel angcies Beijing Youth Travel Service for years. but now I`m a freelancer tour guide.a lot of tour guide in China put our information on internet,so that you can contact us directly, I will give a reasonable price.I am an easygoing,passionate and patient girl and am interested in providing service for your convenience.
I am familiar with Beijing history and culture.in my website ,you will know more information about Beijing and your guide Yee.I regard each guest as my good friend to look after.I value each guest's review and recommendation that could bring more guests to me.
Back to top ↑
- I spent three days with Yee who showed me around the most beautiful sites of Beijing and the Great Wall! Yee is such a loveable, competent, reliable and attentive tour guide, I can highly recommend her! She put so much effort into making my special wishes and dreams related to gardens/flowers come true. Thank you very much and hope to see you soon!
- Yee Lee is an excellent tour guide. We visited several famous spots in Peking and she gave competent explanations to everything. We learned much and had a lot of fun. I recommend her to everyone looking for a good tourguide.
- Yee is a great guide ! Easy to communicate with, very knowledgeable in the local points of interest, well organized, punctual, and most importantly for me, handles last minute bookings and schedule changes very well !
In two visits to Beijing she has made excellent recommendations for the right places to go, The Great wall, Acrobats at Chao yang Theater, Dim Sum (a personal favorite), and even a Beijing Subway lesson. I am looking forward to seeing Summer Palace and Silk road with Yee for my next visits !
Anyone who chooses Yee as their guide will make a new friend and thoroughly enjoy their time spent touring a great city!
a.k.a. Da Ping
- My family had the opportunity to travel to Beijing, China. Regie rushed to buy our tickets sometime in October only for him to find out that it will be winter on that part of the world in December. All he thought, Beijing has the same climate as the Philippines. What made things worse, Beijing has one of the coldest winters and we need to apply for a visa just to go there!
There were several private tour guides posted on the net. As advised by previous travellers, it would be best to choose someone with a license as they are thoroughly knowledgeable about the place you are visiting. We scrutinized the credibility, read comments from travellers and considered their fees. Regie sent a blast of emails to Beijing tour guides and we were lucky to receive several replies from them. And finally, we settled for YEE LEE for several reasons.
It was indeed a very good decision that we got her. I did not only learn something about Beijing, I also earned a good friend. Josh was also very much attached with her. Those who want to know Beijing in a better way, have Yee Lee. Her fee is very reasonable.
- I spend 3 days in Beijing end of august 2012 and hired Yee Lee as my private tour guide, based on her excellent Tripadvisor reviews and great Youtube video. It was an excellent holiday!
Yee Lee showed me around the city: Temple of heaven with the underground, Bicycle ride in the hutongs, Forbidden city (with local bus), Excellent car ride to Great wall, etc ...
We had a lot of fun. Yee is a great guide and a good friend by now.
I highly advice you to book Yee Lee as your private tour guide. She is flexible in organising your custom trip and her English is very good.