Business Interpreter & Assistant in Beijing
6 reviews Total booked: 95 days Trust Points: 1200
#16247 / Female,
Age:44 / Master Degree
City of residence: Beijing
Travel to other cities: Yes
Has study experience in Sweden
Work Experience: 26 Year(s)
Major: quality and environment management
By Industry: Total 130 Customers
- I am honest, hard-working, easy-going, open-minded, Humorous.
- I enjoy my intepreter job!
- I wish you have a wonderful time in Beijing,coz its really an amazing place!
1. Apr.2011: Being the tourguide for two Americans to visit Beijing;
Beijing the interpreter at the China Potato Expo.
2. Mar.2011: Being the intepreter at one Education Exhibition;
Being the interpreter at the American Food Ingredients Fair
Being the interpreter for a Iranian patient at Beijing RP treatment c enter for 20 days
3. Dec.2010: Being the intepreter for London Mozart Orchestra perforamnce tour for 10 days
4. Oct.2010: Being the interpreter for an American choreograher;
Being the interpreter at the International Tatoo Exhibition
Being the interpreter at the International Pets Exhibition
5.Aug.2010: Being the interpreter for an French design director
6.Jun.2010: Being the interpreter at the International Dental Exhibition
7.May.2010: Being the interpreter at some business meeting
8.Apr.2010: Being the interpreter for a Jordan tour service at the International Tour Exhibition.
9.Nov.2009: Being the tourguide for Swedish people to visit Beijing for 10 days.
10. I am also a professional tour guide in Beijing, and very familiar with local shoppping, for example: clothing,bags, shoes, beauty product....
if you are interested in shopping in Beijing, I will be your right guide.
I love travel. I'v been in many places in China. During 2007 and 2008, I traveled alone in Europe.
I am very familiar with sightseeings, history, culture, local life... of Beijing. I will try my best to make your familiar or group have a wonderful trip in Beijing.
- Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Business Meeting / Negotiations
- Market Research
- Help Client Set up Office
- Business Companion
- Secretary Service
- Personal Tour Guide
- Show Local Culture/ Food /Shopping/ Entertainment...
Back to top ↑
- We just returned home from a trade show in Beijing. We hired Ning to help us at the show with business clients.
We could NOT have done this trip without her.
She helped us in so many ways from negotiating business deals, translating product information and even helping with taxi drivers to get us where we need to go.
When we got invited to a last minute dinner with a new client, Ning cancelled her personal evening plans to join us for the dinner, WOW!!
She even took us out for shopping the day before the show to help us find some items at one of the local shopping centers.
We also learned a lot about the local culture from Ning and that really made our business trip special. Next time I'm in town and have more time for sightseeing, Ning will be the one to join us.
Thank you Ning! You are a professional and you helped us in so many ways that I can never Thank You enough.
It's very rare these days to find someone like Ning who truly loves what she does and it shows in her attitude and willingness to jump in and help.
Our trip was a success because of her.
President and CEO
- I was very impressed with Ning as well as her English language ability and her personality. She was on time to our appointment and was able to understand the business situation that I needed to resolve here in Beijing. I will always be grateful for Ning's help and for being available to help me during this trip to complete my business.
After our meeting we went out to see some Beijing historical sights and I was not surprised to find out that she is also an excellent tour guide as well. I would very highly recommend Ning for personal assistant or as a tour guide.
- Excellent Service. Always on time, very good attitude, likes what she does. always on time and makes you feel at home. Highly recommendable, honest, would use her services again.
Luis F Canal(Colombia)
- Ning is a very nice and professional translator. She is warm hearted, virtous, and very interested in doing her job professionally.
Always on time and a very polite, responsible and reliable person.
Fully recommend her service to anyone who needs to get around with confidence.
- She was with us for 2 days and she was great. SHe not only interpreted but she told us a lot of history and information about the places we visited.
I would highly recomend her to anyone.
- Ning is a very profeesional and friendly person, she made every effort to help me with my meeting and arrangements. It was a great pleasure to work with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is an absolute treasure!
Gary ( Director )
Industry Ning is familiar with:
. Apparel & Fashion
. Business Services
. Computer Hardware & Software
. Construction & Real Estate
. Electrical Equipment & Supplies
. Electronic Components & Supplies
. Excess Inventory
. Food & Beverage
. Furniture & Furnishings
. Gifts & Crafts
. Health & Beauty
. Home Appliances
. Home Supplies
. Industrial Supplies
. Lights & Lighting
. Luggage, Bags & Cases
. Minerals, Metals & Materials
. Office Supplies
. Packaging & Paper
. Printing & Publishing
. Security & Protection
. Sports & Entertainment
. Textiles & Leather Products
. Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
. Travel / Leisure