Dear friends, welcome to China! This is Frankie, an honest, reliable, easy-going and sunny guy who will help to give you a pleasant trip in China. I have 14 years' experience in translation and sourcing/following up order/quality control. I have traveled across China with customers (also HK and abroad like UK/Canada/Australia/Malaysia/Thailand etc.) as a business interpreter.
I am familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou and Foshan, with products like hardware, machinery, lighting, LED products, building material, furniture, sanitaryware, toys, clothing, leather bags & shoes etc.
I can quickly source factories with best price and best quality according to your requirements. I have provided services like sampling, ordering, following up production, do inspection, supervise loading containers and arrange shipments for clients from USA,Australia,Canada and UK etc.
If you are looking for a knowledgeable interpreter, sourcing agent or business assistant, please contact me, my professional service will save you time, money and make your business in China easy and successful!
By the way, I can drive you around :)
Some Interpretation Experience:
1. Canadian grillguard company: Have sourced products like grillguard, eyebolts, towpins, sand paper, gloves etc. And traveled with clients to Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan etc. for business trip and suppliers visit. Also provided services like ordering, following up orders, pushing factories for on time delivery, quality control, arrange shipping etc.
2. Nustar Windows & Doors Ltd: I have been to UK for two months' on site interpretation for installation, testing and production running of PVC extrusion machinery and toolings .
3. Guangzhou Simpact Electronics Co.,Ltd: Being an interpreter for clients to attend Hong Kong Global Source Fair for electronic products.
4. China Shaogang Iron and Steel Group: CSG had several big projects and imported the latest slab caster, rolling mill machines from Italy and Germany. Being an interpreter and translator, praised by the experts from over 10 counties such as USA, UK, Germany, Italy etc. during the installation, commission, production and performance testing.
5. Yingpai Wood Co.,Ltd: Went to Liberia, Cote D'ivoire and Kenya 20 days as wood business interpreter.
6. S.M.I International Trading Company: Being an interpreter for American clients for ordering garments, shoes and handbags. And provided one stop sourcing services like sampling, ordering, following up production schedule, inspection and arrange shipping for clients.
7. Nevada Commission on Tourism: Being an interpreter and tour guide for Director of Nevada Commission on Tourism.
8. Cardinal Group: Had been working five years with American project and quality managers to improve factory 5S, machines, efficiency, quality and process of precision Auto parts. And had a lot of technical meetings with American and factory engineers.
9. Intersky International Trading Company: Being an interpreter for business negotiation for Chinese and German clients.
10. Mosaka International Co., Ltd: Being an interpreter for Chinese and Saudi Arabia clients for engineering design and signing up contract, follow up production and till the whole project was finished.
11. Hop International Imports: Being an interpreter 10 days for South Africa clients and arranged factories visit and meetings, and doing markets investigation.
12. MingLu IMP. & EXP. TRADING CO., LTD: Being an interpreter for factory and clients from Israel for business negotiation and mediation of dispute issues.
13. DREAM ENTERTAINMENT Company: Being an interpreter for meeting translation for Chinese and Japanese clients.
14. Eminart Electric Co., Ltd: Being an interpreter for Chinese and German clients for electric products in the factory.
15. Ajanta Leather Fashions Ltd: Being an interpreter for Chinese and Indian clients for leather, handbag and hardware in factories and wholesale markets.
16. Jinbao Trading & Consultant Co., Ltd: Being an interpreter for Chinese and French clients for business investment cooperation.
17. ETC Company: Being an interpreter for Estonian clients for furniture, sofa cloth and ceramic in the factories and markets.
18. WK Trading Co.: Being Canton Trade Fair interpreter for American clients, and accompany clients to Shanghai & Qingdao etc. as business negotiation interpreter.
19. German API Facade Consultant Co.,Ltd: Being an interpreter for German expert for curtain wall projects in London and Macau.
20. Zhenjie Machinery Co., Ltd: Being an interpreter for clients from USA, Germany for CNC machines factory visit and meetings.
21. Australian Real Estate Company: Being an interpreter for clients from Australia to promote their Real Estate projects, got some clients from Guangzhou who would like to buy house and do investment in Australia.
- Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Business Meeting / Negotiations
- Market Research
- Help Client Set up Office
- Business Companion
- Secretary Service
- Personal Tour Guide
- Show Local Culture/ Food /Shopping/ Entertainment...
Back to top ↑
- Finding Frankie has been one of the greatest things for my business. Frankie is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of sourcing products, has a perfect understanding of English, and above all is a ton of fun to travel around with. From now on all of my business dealings and travels in China will involve Frankie's help.
Kenneth Freeman (USA)
- This being our first trip to China to attend the fair, hiring Frankie Gu was definitely worth our time & money. He attended to all our requests, concerns & queries with the most positive attitude and with a friendly disposition.
He communicated with our suppliers. He got quotations for us. He called our Airlines to change our ticket. I lost my cellphone and he called all the stores at the Mall looking for my phone. He managed to find my phone after
numerous calls on my behalf. Nothing was too difficult for Frankie. He is very professional! I do not hesitate to highly recommend Frankie. Treat him as if you would want to be treated and he will move mountains for you. He
was one of the highlights of our China trip.
Frankie is an honest, genuine, kind person! He has got your back!!
Sylvia Craig-Kapu (Samoa)
- Very professional and nice understanding with business !
- Frankie has been phenomenal ! We wouldn't recommend anyone else, because he was the best.
His level of knowledge was outstanding. We learned so much in such a short time. We can't wait until the next time we are back in China to source with Frankie. Such an amazing guy.
We will let all of our friends and colleagues know. He is not only our tour guide, but our friend :)
- Very good ,would use him again !
--Richard Eglinton (UK)
- Frankie was a wonderful guide and help us a lot at the fair. We really appreiate the translation skill.
Dennis Hagemann (German)
- Very Good and Friendly.
- Frankie was very pleasant to do business with. He was very professional, showed up 15 minutes early and was helpful with introductory supplier meetings.
- Frankie did a great job!
A pleasure to have him as my team. Thank you!
Marc Bortz (USA)
- Frankie was fantastic!
Ben Sinclair, Aim Hire
- Hi, very good and professional! Would recommend to friend or work people :)
- Frankie has been extremely helpful. I saved a lot of time having him to guide me around China & translate the language for me. Without him I would have been lost. I will use him again for future business in China.
Richard Van Wieren
- From our first contact with Frankie he was very professional. Our email were answered quickly and efficiently and nothing was a trouble. Frankie picked us up on time and had everything organised for us, make our trip hassle free. Frankie would be invaluable to anyone doing business in China and we highly recommend him and his sourcing skills.
- Frankie exceeded my expectations. His communication and planning was exceptional, which made my job e very easy. I was able to talk in fluent English and he understood perfectly. He is polite and friendly and his smile was infectious.
- "Frankie was a tremendous asset to our visit and interaction with the factory we visited. He went above and beyond, and was willing to go the extra mile. Honest, focused, and straight forward with his advice and recommendations. Highly recommend, and we will seek him out for future services."
- Frankie is good person, smart and active. Wish him all best in his career!
- Frankie has been a pleasure to work with, he has good English skill and has helped us with our questions. We would recommend him to others.
- SERVICE QUALITY: 7 STAR
- Very good to work with Frankie.
Easy to communicate. Highly recommended!
- Frankie spoke better English than the factory people. He was a great asset for the day . Thank you !
- Everything was beyond excellent.
Very very pleased!!!
- Frankie was excellent in every way ,very friendly ,nothing was a problem . Would definitely not hesitate to recommend Frankie +his services again .Highly recommended !
- Frankie was very helpful and informative. He was ask to help me source many manufacturers and helped me find great price points for the items I was looking for.
Will Cappelletti (USA)
- Frankie possess a lot of good and helpful characteristics:
-Full of initiatives/always proactives.
-Always in alert mode and attentive to our needs.
-Very good command in English and have a lot of vocabularies.
-Frankie is also understand our need and can keep up with our pace (fast translation).
Love to work with him again in the future.
Indonesia (Harry Mranata)
- Frankie was exceptional. He worked hard to find suppliers that met our need and went above and beyond my expectation many times. I'm thrilled to recommend him and will continue to use his services going forward.
Robert Van Zandt (USA)
- Frankie went above and beyond our expectations. During our business trip to China we would have been lost without him. I highly recommend Frankie for any business or pleasure needs anyone may have.We will definitely be using Frankie again.
- Very accomodating in all business transactions and dealings with the suppliers... He is concerned and responsible for all our concerns. Helps us make all negotiations and coordinations very accessible to give us a peace of mind. Very professional ^_^
Leslie Chua (Phillipine)
- Frankie was invaluable in accomplishing my business goals. His English skills are great. He is very detailed and absolutely great to work with. My Chinese partners had good respect for his skills.
Will absolutely hire him again.
USA, Benajmin Linder
- Our business meeting went very well.
Without Frankie it would have been very hard.
He is very helpful, excellent communicator and has done a fantastic job.
We will definitely be using Frankie again for our upcoming trips to China.
Austrilia, Matthew Mc Tighe
- Frankie is very nice and professional. He is also punctual, comes on time. He was also help us negotiate for the best rates and terms for the office furniture. Getting Frankie made us stay in China more efficient for business. He even helped us interpret contracts. Thank you for his performance!
Vivian Guerrero & Heide
- Frankie speaks English well, is cheerful and patient, and always on time. Frankie not only provided translation service but helped us navigate Guangzhou and surrounding area, located suppliers, helped negotiate deals and arrange meals. He quickly grasped our requirement saving us a lot of time.
Joanna Yu (Canada)
- Frankie has been great for our first visit to Shenzhen. Not only has he helped us with communication, his experience with other companies helped him to show us things we may have missed and to validate our assessments.
As well as being an enjoyable and friendly person to spend time with. I recommend Frankie!
Joshua Ludgate (Canada)
- Frankie was our contact for our trip to Guangzhou.We have tried to do some purchasing in China in the past, but it has been very difficult to set up appointments and meet with the correct companies.
I spent 2 days traveling around the Guangzhou area with Frankie, and he found many options for all of the parts and suppliers we were looking for, he\'s been great help for us! And our company can save thousands of dollars! I bellieve that we won\'t be able to do this successfully without Frankie! I highly recommend Frankie!
- Frankie has been absolutely incredible, very bright, on the case. Everything ran very smoothly. Has a lot more than just an interpreter.
Will definitely use Frankie again on my next trip.
Thank you Freevia.
- It was my first time to China, Frankie made good arrangements for my suppliers visit, he’s very professional.
Stefannus Rheeder (South Africa)
- He’s totally familiar with the clothing and handbag wholesales markets so well and it’s a good help! Frankie’s excellent!
- Frankie did a great sourcing job for us, he helps to place orders, follow up with factories, do inspection, arrange shipping, he made our purchasing in China so easy. It’s said that it’ll be getting cheaper to buy in Vietnam and Thailand, but how can I find someone like Frankie there ?!
- I have been doing business with Chinese companies over 10 years and using lots of different interpreters before, Frankie is so good that all my team like him. He’s very knowledgeable and answered almost all our questions, we called him GOOGLE!
- Frankie is the best interpreter ever since my staying in China for last 20 years, he’s a smart and hard working guy, I can’t imagine how easy and successful I would be if I had found Frankie 20 years ago!
- We thank you for having the interpreter Frankie Gu indicated during our trip to China.
Frankie was extremely attentive and smart. In a short time he had learned a lot about our business and products. He planned our visits to factories with efficiency. Besides the business, Frankie explained everything about Chinese culture and about the city of Guangzhou.
We like a lot of Frankie. The next time we go to China certainly will get in touch with InterpreterSky asking the same interpreter.
We'll talk next year.
Mr. Caio Rocha
Director of International Purchasing
- We achieved our objectives, the business had its stressful moments. Frankie's charming, patient personality was vital in making the difference between success and failure. We will definitely be working with him again and highly recommend him.
MICHAEL TRIPP & Jasmine Johal (UK)
- Very helpful, has a good sense of humor, very good English. Frankie has an answer almost any question. I will call him again when I come back to China.
- Frankie is very professional and we feel very satisfied with the service!