#13882 / Female, Age:49 / Bachelor Degree
City of residence: Beijing
Available travel to: Langfang and others
German: Simple Communication
Japanese: Simple Communication
Work Experience: 28 Year(s)
Hi, I am a mature, kind and very professional lady. And I'm sure you are lucky to work with me! I am an excellent communicator for your Business travel in China!
Charming voice, very gracious, intellectual, warm, well educated......
You would really understand what mean the feeling of comfortable & pleasant like limpid fount flow into your heart from Karen - a sympathetic & high qualified girl!
An European Toursim Co., Ltd,
2010/10 to Now
Position: Project China Representative
An international trade fair Ltd.
2005/10 to 2010/7
Position: Director of Exhibition & Conference Dept.
1. Overall managing and development of the exhibition and conference events leading every project managers.
2. Maintain the relationship with related government administrations(GAPP), institutions(OMNERC), industry association(CCPIT) etc.
3. Composed and edit marketing and sponsorship briefs, key press releases, Show Updates, Show Preview, Show Directory, Proceedings, Post Show Report etc.
4. Explored and set up new projects opportunities.
5. Organized the weekly regular meeting of the E & C Dept.
1. Led the team to organize the 4th China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (ChinaJoy) in July in Shanghai including the 4th China International Digital Entertainment Forum, ChinaJoy-Piper Jaffray Online Game Symposium and VC Investment Conference (jointly held with Piper Jaffray), China Mobile Entertainment Sub-Forum(jointly held with NetEase), China Casual Game Development(Jointly held with Tencent) and got the success
2. Led the team to organize the 8th China International Exhibition and Conference on Replication and Duplication and Technology for Magnetic and Optical Media in Sept. in Shanghai and conduct it smoothly
3. Organizing the 2nd China Game Award in October
Egyptian Diplomatic Missions China
1999/9 to 2005/9 China
Tourism Office, Egyptian Embassy to China 2002/10 to 2005/9 Beijing China
Position: Marketing Manager
1. Formulated the corresponding marketing tactic according to the strategy to China that was instituted by Ministry of Tourism Egypt, accomplish annual promotion plan and the execution reports
2. Established the media relations network for the embassy, make plans and executed the activities such as interviews, reports, press conferences and advertisements, etc. Composed the key messages, news releases and produce the communication brochures and press kits etc.
3. Established, maintained, coordinated with Chinese National Tourism Bureau and other Chinese Tourism Bureaus, government apparatuses, other overseas tourism bureaus, World Travel Organization, Egyptian travel agencies, and Chinese travel agencies, etc. Planed and executed related public relations projects and other cooperation projects
4. Investigated and analyzed all International tourism expositions which conduct in China, planed and executed the exhibition affairs concerned.
5. Monitored and analyzed media information for the policy-making reference, and promptly processed public relations crisis events
1. Formulated the marketing strategy of immediate term, medium term and long term when Egyptian Tourism Brand start to enter Chinese market, and formulated annual promotion plans, accomplish annual execution report
2. Established media relationship network for the embassy, plan and execute plenty of interviews, reports, press conferences and advertisements. Prominently, are the press conferences of Egyptian Culture Week and the Egyptian Culture Month, which were held successfully in 2004 and in 2005, also were announced in chief media such as News Broadcasts in CCTV smoothly
3. Planed and executed numerous PR activities, such as Egyptian National Treasure Exhibition in 2003; Six Metropolis Tourism Recommendation Meeting sponsored with South African Embassy Tourism Office, Turkish Embassy Tourism Office and Beijing Ocean Travel Agent together in 2004, cause the person-time of travel to Egypt in this quarter to rise 35%; Large-size African Customs and Practice Festival and related patronage activity, which was cooperated with other African Tourism Bureau was planed and executed successfully in World Park Beijing
4. Participated numerous International Travel Expos, decorate the booth and plan the advertisement pamphlets cooperated with design companies
5. Processed three crisis events with success (one SARS in China, two explosion events in Egypt).
Egyptian Consulate General Shanghai
1999/9 to 2002/9 Shanghai China
Position: Consular Affairs Assistant
1. Established the contact network of all levels of Chinese governments and other embassies and consulates, assisted the Egyptian side to develop the diplomatic relations with Chinese government and arranges the bilateral diplomacy meetings, the cooperation project etc.
2. Collected Chinese information to analyze Chinese economic and political circumstances, provided analysis reports
3. Participated to plan and organize each foreign affair activities, and organized the media interviews and the reports etc.
4. Provided the translation & interpretation for the diplomatic discussions, commercial negotiations, followed up Conference resolution and implement
5. Conducted other consular affairs assigned by the consuls
6. In September 1999, was appointed as Chief Assistant of the delegation of Dr. Gallie - Former Secretary General of United Nations who had accomplished the duty of visiting China smoothly
7. Participated in the diplomatic discussions, commercial negotiations among the Egyptian government delegations, business delegations and Chinese related government associations
8. Organized and planed Egyptian National Day's Ceremonies, Egyptian Nights, the Egyptian National Treasure Exhibition, Egyptian Culture Festival and the Press Conferences, etc, and assist media to complete related interviews and reports
9. Carried out many conference resolutions, and completed the execution report
P. A. (China) Property Consultant Co. Shanghai
1996/9 to 1999/8 Shanghai China
Position: Account Manager
1. Assisted the company to formulate the general sales target and the execution plan
2. Supervised sales and rental business, including foreign clients development, maintenance, discussion, contract signing and following management
3. Managed day-to-day communications with clients to ensure the highest quality of customer service
4. Implemented the advertisements, the facsimiles, e-mails etc. and participating in American Chamber and British Chamber to develop the potential clients
5. Summarized the sales and rental work and the data analysis, accomplished sales target which company issued
6. Responsible for work procedure formulation, managed daily work of sales department, instructed and directed the operations of the department
1. Participated to formulate the annual sales target and execution plan
2. Administered the daily work of sales department, over fulfilling the year sales target by annual average 20% growth
3. Accomplished each summary report and the data analysis
4. Managed regular meeting for sales team and help each account executive to solve the business problems, thus expedited sales executives' sales goals achieving
Dalian Foreign Language University
1996 to 2001 Dalian China
(Self - Study Examination)
Bachelor of Art in English
1992 to 1996 Shenyang China
1. Liaoning Commercial Information Broadcasting Station (CIB) 1995-1996(Student Part-time)
Talk Show Host and Editor
Selected materials, composed and presented music and other programs on radio FM97.5
2. Shenyang University Newspaper 1993-1996
Editor and Journalist
Interviewed, composed, edited manuscripts and arranged page layout
Available Jobs:- Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
Per Day ( 8 hours )
English - Chinese
. Apparel & Fashion
. Business Services
. Computer Hardware & Software
. Construction & Real Estate
. Electrical Equipment & Supplies
. Electronic Components & Supplies
. Excess Inventory
. Food & Beverage
. Furniture & Furnishings
. Gifts & Crafts
. Health & Beauty
. Home Appliances
. Home Supplies
. Industrial Supplies
. Lights & Lighting
. Luggage, Bags & Cases
. Minerals, Metals & Materials
. Office Supplies
. Packaging & Paper
. Printing & Publishing
. Security & Protection
. Sports & Entertainment
. Textiles & Leather Products
. Timepieces, Jewelry, Eyewear
. Travel / Leisure